My pet

 Hi, I'm Ng Yah Jie form class SS11. 

Welcome to my blogspot.

Now,  I want share about my pet.

                      Hi, my name is deery

Physical traits:
Deery's the name of types is Trachemys scripta elegans. 

Its head is relatively small, with vertical stripes inlaid with yellow and  on the head and neck.

Its turtle shell is very flat.

It's plastron is pale yellow.

Characteristics: 
Deery is lively and active.

It like to swim in the water.

It like to eat the vegetables such as cabbages and spinach.

It is sensitive to water sound and vibration.

Memorable stories:
When someone wants to attack it, it will take the head into the shell to be self-protection.
 

                                 Full-shot 
                 wow~look like very cute 😇

                               Middle shot
 
                              Close-up shot 



                                   💓💓



             You can watch the above video😊

These all about my pet 💓

Thanks for your appreciation!😝